WHAT DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
This Limited Warranty applies to Watches purchased directly from SUAVE Timepieces and covers any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, watch components covered include the movement, hands and dial.
The Warranty does not cover;
- General wear and tear, improper handling or lack of care
- Watch battery depletion or damage to watch battery by incorrect usage or accidents
- Water damage
- Scratches, broken glass or chips
- Damages caused by repairs, or adjustments carried out by a third party
- Lost or stolen goods or parts
- Fading, discolouration or deterioration
Within the Warranty Period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, SUAVE Timepieces will provide a like for like replacement, at no charge. If your model is not available, an alternative of equal value or similar style will be provided.
The Warranty is void if a valid proof of purchase is not provided.
THE WARRANTY PERIOD
The Warranty Period for SUAVE Timepieces is two (2) years from the date of purchase
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
You must contact us on email@example.com in the first instance to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.